These exotic islands of Croatia are the perfect destination to spend holidays. There are many charter Croatia yacht providers near the creation coastline.
Croatian waters, a part of Adriatic Sea, lays between 40 degree and 45 degree northwest of the Mediterranean Sea. Many countries surround the Adriatic Sea, which are Albania, Slovenia, Italy, Montenegro and Croatia. The country Croatia has the most beautiful Adriatic coastline. Croatia has the longest coastline of 5835 kilometers out of which 4000 kilometers of coastline belongs to numerous exotic islands and remaining 1777 kilometers belongs to the mainland of Croatia.
These charter Croatia yacht companies provides many types of services:
- They offer numerous ranges of boats like powerboats, gullets, luxury boats, sailboats, super yachts, crewed charter, skippered charter, bareboat charter and many such.
- The charter fee of the yacht company consists of many things like equipments; insurance of the crew and the yacht and sometimes food, but does not includes the things like skipper, hostess and fuel expenses.
- The charter company will only provide yacht when the complete payment is settled. Generally they take thirty percent of the fees on the time of registration and remaining seventy percent four weeks before the scheduled journey. A security deposit with the yacht company is also mandatory before the commencement of the journey. A person can use either a credit or can directly deposit cash in the form of security deposit.
- The charter Croatia yacht company return the security deposit to the customer after the journey is over provided there is no damage to the yacht or equipments during the journey or no claim is filed by any third person.
Even Charter Yacht Company faces many types of responsibilities and obligation. A Charter Yacht Company should provide a fully loaded yacht with no faults and with full fuel tank and water tank. They should provide the yacht at proper agreed time and place to the customer. A person can take back money and the deposit from the yacht company if they do not provide a yacht with pre approved condition. If the yacht company is not able to provide yacht even after the four hours of the expiry period, a person has a right to cancel the contract and can ask for full refund of the fees and security deposit.
Responsibilities while enjoying
It is the responsibility of customer to abide all the cost during the journey like cost of the fuel, water, oil and food. Other costs during the journey includes daily berth in the port, cleaning of yacht and other necessary things. The customer has to ask for special certificate and permission from the charter yacht company, if planning to leave Croatian water.
- It is very necessary to follow the rules and regulation of the Croatian waters and should respect the custom.
- A person should navigate the yacht carefully following the rules of the waters. A due care for the yacht and equipments is also necessary.
- Normally charter yacht company do not allow pets like cats, dogs and birds to aboard yacht unless a special permission is taken from them.
The list of the persons boarding yacht should match with the crew list. A person should always understand the law that the entire person boarding should be there on the crew list to avoid any uninvited situation like accidents and other troubles.